– Large hotel chains do not offer much in the way of privacy because you are surrounded by other guests, but often you may be the only guest at a bed and breakfast. If you don’t want to share your space with a lot of other people, then avoid those large hotel chains.
– One of the most appealing things about a bed and breakfast is the personality of the rooms. Each one is decorated differently, so you do get plenty of variety. The uniqueness of these rooms will really help you to feel like it is your home away from home.
🛏 Saving money
– Large hotel chains tend to charge a lot because they know they can get away with it. However, when you stay at a smaller bed and breakfast, you can save quite a bit of money because the owners are in the business because they love to do it—not to make money. When comparing rates, just remember that a hotel charges extra fees for every little thing, but a bed and breakfast usually includes everything in one package.
🛏 Beautiful surroundings
– Large hotel chains are usually located in major cities where you are surrounded by the noise of the city and a lot of traffic, but finding a bed and breakfast takes you off the beaten path. It provides a sense of adventure and allows you to enjoy the beauty of nature more because often they are located in a natural and beautiful setting rather than an impersonal urban one.
🛏 Personal service
– Often the owners of a bed and breakfast take care of your every need themselves, from housekeeping, to meals, and even carrying your bags. You may even find yourself with a new friend at the end of your stay